Membership of the club is currently open and applications are invited for all categories.
The club does not have a joining fee
Our Junior and Intermediate categories have been totally reviewed recently with wider age bands and a recognition for those of 16+ who are continuing with their education. There is no joining fee for applicants to these catagories.
We offer the following valuable benefits to members :
- Use of all practice facilities - putting green, chipping green and bunkered practice green.
- Access to PGA professional for tuition and advice.
- A well stocked and competitively priced pro shop.
- Discount on bar purchases.
- A full calender of competitions and matches.
- Affiliation to England Golf.
- Affiliation to Staffordshire Union of Golf Clubs and their Membership Card Scheme.
- Reduced green fees for your guests.
- Full social calendar of events throughout the year.
|Type of membership||Joining fee||Annual subscription|
|Lump sum||12 monthly payments1||Lump sum||12 monthly payments1|
|Full 7 day||£|| £1104.95||£tba|
|5 Day Membership||£||£870.23||£tba|
|Junior 8 - 12||NO Joining||£0.00||n/a|
|Junior 13 - 16||Fees|| £102.50||n/a|
|Junior 17 - 18||Applicable||£153.75||£tba|
|Intermediate 19 - 21 In Education||to any|| £256.25||£tba|
|Intermediate 19 - 21 Working||Junior||£256.25||£tba|
|Intermediate 22 - 23 In Education||or|| £317.75||£tba|
|Intermediate 22 - 23 Working||Intermediate Category||£317.75||£tba|
The rates are applicable to both male and female applicants.
Junior and Intermediate Categories - Age at 1st July each year.
Personal Insurance £2.50
Bar subs £50.00
Where applicable prices are inclusive of VAT.
Consumer Credit License Number 628571 - Interim Permission granted from FCA from 1st April 2014.
1. Credit facilities offered by Fairway Credit, a division of Premium Credit Ltd