Membership of the club is currently open and applications are invited for all categories.
The club does have a joining fee of £500, payable by all who join as full 7 day playing members, the only catagory open for adult membership.
Our Junior and Intermediate categories have been totally reviewed recently with wider age bands and a recognition for those of 16+ who are continuing with their education. There is no joining fee for applicants to these catagories.
We offer the following valuable benefits to members :
- Use of all practice facilities - putting green, chipping green and bunkered practice green.
- Access to PGA professional for tuition and advice.
- A well stocked and competitively priced pro shop.
- Discount on bar purchases.
- A full calender of competitions and matches.
- Affiliation to English Golf Union.
- Affiliation to Staffordshire Union of Golf Clubs and their Membership Card Scheme.
- Reduced green fees for your guests.
- Full social calendar of events throughout the year.
|Type of membership||Joining fee||Annual subscription|
|Lump sum||12 monthly payments1||Lump sum||12 monthly payments1|
|Full 7 day||£500.00||£44.38||£1037.00||£tba|
|Junior 8 - 12||No||£100.00||n/a|
|Junior 13 - 16||Joining||£180.00||n/a|
|Junior 17 - 18 In Education||Fees||£260.00||n/a|
|Junior 17 - 18 Working||Applicable||£313.00||n/a|
|Intermediate 19 - 21 In Education||to any||£412.00||£tba|
|Intermediate 19 - 21 Working||Junior||£466.00||£tba|
|Intermediate 22 - 23 In Education||or||£492.00||£tba|
|Intermediate 22 - 23 Working||Intermediate Category||£546.00||£tba|
The rates are applicable to both male and female applicants.
Junior and Intermediate Categories - Age at 1st July each year.
Where applicable prices are inclusive of VAT.
Consumer Credit License Number 628571
1. Credit facilities offered by Fairway Credit, a division of Premium Credit Ltd